Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#1 Hanc Saga: What a bore...


I started sketching since 2005 but nothing much came out of it. Then in 2007, it evolves into a story(in a form of dialog) after getting inspiration from various anime, online comic and movies.


Sources of inspiration:
Anime
#Blood+
#Claymore
#One Piece
#The Vision of Escaflowne
#Elfen Lied
#Record of Lodoss War

Online Comic
#Order of the Stick

Movies
#Kingdom of Heaven

Some of my friends already own personalized websites so I thought perhaps I could explore the ingenuity of blogging in cyberspace. It was a year ago when I first created http://dolzer.blogspot.com. With my growing family and work commitments well... I just got delayed. Hopefully this year around I be able to post more often.

(click on image to enlarge)

Once upon a time, there is a man. His name is Hanc, the warrior. He travels afar, with his ever faithful pet crow, named Crow.

That's all I can think of at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin