Tuesday, May 26, 2009

#5 Hanc Saga: Mediocre Skill


WARNING

The following strip contains potentially gruesome graphic. If you are disturbed/offended by:
  • mutilated zombies
  • risque humour
please refrain from reading the comic.


After this 5th strip I decided to take a break and revised back what I've created two years back. I scribbled much of my ideas in a diary. Unfortunately I couldn't remember where I kept it and it was more than a year ago I last seen it. Lucky enough my strips able to survive after countless of virus attack on my computer and also utter stupidity (not going to elaborate).

I'm starting a new diary and hopefully new, sensible ideas would come. My only worries would be TIME, INSPIRATION (heavily depending on time) and DOTA (always comes first).

So far, I'd created 20. Reading back these twenty strips brought much joy, considering the effort, time and affection invested in the making and storage. Though I can't dwell too deeply in the dialogs because some of it TRULY doesn't make any sense AT ALL! I hope my readers would not judge too harshly on the art or vague storyline. Instead, let us go through together until strip #20.


(click on images to enlarge)

After braving through peril and adversity, the warrior and his pet finally arrive their destination: Paco Paco Village.

The albino bears at the top and bottom strips are side story from the main comic. It came to me after I created the strip. I'm exploring the potential for a different approach towards Hanc and Crow adventures as well as a separate, independent story alone: a break from the main storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin