Friday, July 31, 2009

Snowfly Footwear


Best purchases of the month:

Snowfly Footwear
A pair of ladies sandals for...
RM65.70

(at 70% discount of RM219)


A pair of men's shoes for...
RM104.70

(at 70% discount of RM349)


I got these from Maluri Jusco a week ago and for the sandals, only pink ones left. As for Dolzer, there were very limited choices due to foot size. Dolzer has big feet!

The last time I got myself a Snowfly was when I was pregnant with Chicky and wanted a comfortable sandals. That time the sale only gave a pathetic 10% and I ended up paying almost RM200 for it. It was an impulsive decision because my classy, younger days sandals were giving me miserable sore feet and bad backache ~

Caution:
Snowfly's leather is comfortable to wear in but the sole's are pretty much unreliable. Avoid puddles, wet or very rough surfaces as it will fall off after some time. Especially men's shoes. UK Brand.


update: The shoe box given to me has the wrong price tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin