Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning Blues


Chicky
Current mood: Comfortable
Current action: Quietly watching me blogging



Porky
Current mood: Contemplating
Current action: Wanting to climb up behind of me




The usual weekly spring cleaning again. Yesterday maid & I cleaned up the room which involved the usual

Hellzbunny:
  • Aircond
  • Water filter
  • Miscellaneous

Maid:
  • Cupboard tops
  • Everything else

I hate cleaning the aircond ever since tummy got bigger and heavier. Too much strain on the pelvic muscles and Dolzer kept forgetting (avoiding) about it after weeks and weeks of complain .

Usually spring cleaning is done on either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on the weather. Been wanting to change it to one of the weekends but Dolzer at times could sleep up to noon!


Can't rely on Maid because she might be clumsy and rough. Might ultimately destroy the aircond which is our LIFE SUPPORT in this weather! ~

Taking out parts

Filthy

See this Dolzer?

Tiring

Brush brush brush...

Almost done

Tadaa ~

Putting back parts

After cleaning, I let the aircond run for 10 mins to air out any residue stuck in between the rollers. Oh... The strain!

(Porky receiving my death stare - not to climb on ladder)










(Chicky helped to keep an eye on Porky while I clean)










When Porky started climbing up the ladder steps, Chicky will exclaimed:

Chicky: Mummy! Didi ah~ Didi climb. Nooo... Didi. Tata. Nooo... Come down didi... (something like that)

After cleaning, we took a relaxing bath to cleanse out the dirt and dust while Maid finished up the rest. Chicky & Porky just love their baths


As for me, I needed some pampering.

Pantene Pro-V Miracle Treatment

After 3 mins, my hair felt so good and it's truly a miracle. Hehe. Silky soft. Dolzer wanted to get more for me since it's such a pleasure but when we saw this

Ginvera Shower Scrub

At Maluri Jusco:
The Ginvera Shower Scrub
RM6.90
Pantene Miracle Treatment RM6.50

It may be my best purchase of the month .

Need I say more? We cleaned out the entire stock available. That will last us for couple of months and me, one less shopping goods to worry about. I still have my Bodyshop pampering goods and I got the Pantene Miracle Treatment for free when I bought the shampoo some time ago

Comes with a free gift

Phew. Another spring cleaning day passes by .

note: It's not easy to take pics while cleaning the aircond. The trouble is taken for Dolzer's attention .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin