Monday, June 29, 2009

Cleansing Express SEBUM


Best purchase of the month:

Make-Up Remover
Cleansing Express SEBUM 300ml for...
RM34.90
(expiry date: *1 bottle should last approx. 1 mth - 1.5 mths if used daily)



What so great?
  • CHEAP
  • EASY TO USE
  • CONVINCING SELLING POINT
Why CHEAP?
Actually the price varies in different Watson stores:
At Maluri Jusco: RM34.90
At Cheras Tesco: RM30.90 (Only left Cleansing Express MOIST
for dry skin)



Why EASY TO USE?
No additional washing required. It basically works like a toner: wipe using facial cotton and dispose. Sometimes I just squeeze a palmful and massage on the face... shoo~ Much faster. However, I still wash my face again with cleanser. The remover is odourless and easy on the skin.

Having two cheeky boys around, putting on makeup is a tedious chore, let alone removing it later. Nowadays, I only apply whenever there is a special occasion (very special occasion) or when I have the energy for it (almost never) or having sudden low self-esteem attack due to old acne scars (all the time).

The previous makeup remover I used was a small Clinique travelling bottle, given by my mom who is an avid Clinique user. So I got my remover for free though it made my skin feels tingly and slightly uncomfortable. Not very good.


Then I found Cleansing Express and thought why not try another brand. Now I'm a proud owner of my very own makeup remover.


CONVINCING SELLING POINT?
I usually read critically on any new product which I never bought before or recommended and all the information given, had me convinced to give it a try.

The part that caught my attention:

  • Alcohol FREE (My skin cannot tolerate alcohol)
  • Preservative FREE
  • 100% Oil FREE (Good)
  • Fragrance FREE (Very very good)
  • Coloring FREE
The bottle says water base cleanser, hypo-allergenic cleansing water and moisture-retention factor which instantly lifts makeup from deep penetrated pores.

In the small booklet it also says: WILL NOT Cause ACNE (non-comedogenic tested). I still have very bad combination skin so I'm sceptic in using any skin product.

Bottle with safety latch

Heart the bottle ~

p.s. I saw this ad while reading the newspaper last Sat. ~

The Star (27.06.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin