Friday, July 10, 2009

#11 Hanc Saga: Once Upon A Time...


Chicky
Current mood: Bored
Current action: Flipping through his cartoon DVD folder



Porky
Current mood: Happy

Current action: Watching Chicky curiously



Been going through a hellish week of severe pelvic joint pain and almost neglecting my blog ~

Been cleaning Chicky's and Porky's toys in the living room and realizing the water is black !!! Show maid the water and remind her to clean the shelves on the days she has less work. Fingers crossed .

Chicky & Porky Corner

Chicky & Porky Vehicles

Had dinner with my parents yesterday to bring the boys out and myself regardless of the discomfort I felt ~

Hopefully everything will be fine and Dolzer's migraine will go away due to work stress *muaks*

My PC's font still haywired because of Left 4 Dead and I can't view properly if my blog's text is alright or not.

Finally, the long awaited strip...

(click on images to enlarge)

That night, Crow has a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin