Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Moment


I haven't been uploading the comic lately because there's something wrong with my Illustrator & Photoshop. Going to fix that soon.

Dolzer still couldn't figure out the problem with the PC...

Dolzer: Hey, I know what's the problem! It's the B-I-O-S setting. I just dunno how to set it back.

Grr... Whatever. PC is still in limbo. Already gave a fab makeover though:

  • Brand new Kingston 4 GB RAM Upgrade (Old, obsolete 1 GB RAM thrown away)
  • Brand new Westgate 320 GB Hard Disc (Dolzer suspects it's initial hard disc failure)
  • Brand new external Freecom DVD Burner (kept in the cupboard from the boys)

Old internal DVD Burner is dying on me. OK. It's officially D-E-A-D now. At first it just kept ejecting out so the key to make it work:

Keep pushing it back in.
Clue: Green light stays on.


Once it runs, a window will popped out asking for instruction.
Clue: Green light blinks.


Now the light just went dead. So worried it can't eject my DVD out. ~

I've been busy taking out Chicky's & Porky's baby clothes, folding out cloth nappies with nappy liner and towels, baby rattles and teethers. Scouring around several pasar malam, looking for a specific nappy pin (will put up pics in this post once Photoshop is working). After weeks of searching in most shopping malls, only to be found in this little dingy stall at a corner of the street. Urgh!

and f-i-n-a-l-l-y...

...clearing the much needed clothing space for Ngau ngau over the weekend with Dolzer's help. Also sorting out space for clothings during confinement bla bla bla...

Found back my Ikea Gullunge changing pad!


Already started packing on Ngau ngau's arrival bag and my labour bag. Hehe.


Also got most materials needed for my lil' project . Can't wait to start! Got the mood and energy to find something to do every day and it's a blessing. Because it cuts short my depressed moments (yup... been having strange emo vibes lately). Perhaps worried about the boys' health , Ngau ngau's weight gain (appetite not as gluttonous as during Porky's pregnancy) or Dolzer's work stress.

Basically it's been a tiring week(s) for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin