Monday, June 15, 2009

#8 Hanc Saga: The Mob


The boys and I are still down with flu. Both have blocked nose and it's not getting any better nor worse. They'd been like that for a couple of days and the doctor said it's due to the haze. However, mine is pretty bad: blocked ears, blocked nose, sneezy and drippy. No fever though. Definitely not the H1N1 flu virus haha... I'm worried of the possibility as well.


It all started while I was cleaning up my old room. It was full of dust and years worth of stuff that needed sorting out. The boys went home sneezy that day and I got myself a sore throat which later develop into flu. The room's only half done and the school holidays are over. *sob*

Hope to get better soon.


(click on image to enlarge)

The heroes almost have a different sort of welcome if Daisy did not mention the mark they brought back as proof of the killing. Crow suspects their intention though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin